Terms & Conditions
Thank you for taking the time to look at my items..now please take the time to read my terms and conditions :)
- All items on my site that are stock items can be purchased as is. I try hard to make sure the descriptions are as clear as they can be. All of the items are either hand punched or laser cut and are all aluminium or copper. They do require some finishing by sandling or filing- and they are sold as unfinished blanks despite some being pretumbled - It is your responsibility to finish the blanks to sell on.
- Once you have placed your order, I will send an email of its status and let you know when it is posted.
- If you recieve your item and you are not in any way happy - I will offer a refund once I have recieved the item back in a saleable condition and within 30 days from reciept. Return postage will be at your expense unless the item is faulty.
- If an item is faulty please email me straight away with a picture and I will do my best to refund/replace asap. I would request the item is returned to me and I will repay the postage. This way I can inspect for future quality issues.
- Stock items will normally be dispatched within 5 workings days and sent via a tracked service and sent to the paypal address only. It is your responsibility to ensure your paypal address is correct and the address supplied for postage. Any errors will result in you being charged additional postage. Whilst I appreciate this is an extra cost for yourself, it also offers protection to us all for missing items.
- Items cut to order - please allow at least one additional working day for dispatch!!
- Any questions please email before purchasing.
By ordering and agreeing to my terms and condtions you agree to my using your personal data for the order only - I do not supply, sell or use your data for any other use. All transactions regarding money are completed via paypal only please.
All items on this site are subject to copyright and are the property of Melanie Jayne Pearson trading as Just Simply Blanks/Jewellery By Melanie Jayne