Terms & Conditions
Thank you for taking the time to look at my items..now please take the time to read my terms and conditions :)
- All items on my site that are stock items can be purchased as is. I try hard to make sure the descriptions are as clear as they can be. All of the items are either hand punched or laser cut and are all aluminium or copper. They do require some finishing by sanding or filing - and they are sold as unfinished blanks despite some being pretumbled (please read the types of cut section at bottom of page if unsure) - aluminium is a very soft metal and does not come without surface spider scratches - It is your responsibility to finish the blanks to sell on.
- Once you have placed your order, I will send an email of its status and let you know when it is posted and i always post with a tracked service - please allow 14 days for delivery
- SHORTAGES - please check your order when it arrives and report any shortages within 48hours of delivery
- REFUND OR EXCHANGE STOCK ITEMS - If you recieve your item and you are not in any way happy - I will offer a refund once I have recieved the item back in a saleable condition and within 30 days from reciept. Return postage will be at your expense unless the item is faulty.
- If an item is faulty please email me straight away with a picture and I will do my best to refund/replace asap. I would request the item is returned to me and I will repay the postage. This way I can inspect for future quality issues.
- CUSTOM ITEMS - if an item is custom ordered in for you or personalised ie had holes added it is no longer refundable - please make sure you are happy with drawings before items are made and hole location has been confirmed before you buy
- SHIPPING Stock items will normally be dispatched within 5 workings days and sent via a tracked service and sent to the paypal address only. It is your responsibility to ensure your paypal address is correct and the address supplied for postage. Any errors will result in you being charged additional postage. Whilst I appreciate this is an extra cost for yourself, it also offers protection to us all for missing items.
- INTERNATIONAL orders - will be sent tracked and insured - any local taxes or customs charges are be paid directly by yourselves. If postage is less than quoted on site a proportion will be refunded :)
- Items cut to order (die cut) - please allow at least one additional working day for dispatch!!
- CUSTOM laser cuts - I accept drawings or images for custom cut blanks - ie to your design - It is your responsibility to ensure that your images are copyright free and available to be cut for stamping use. JSB will arrange cutting but is in no way responsibile for you breaching any copyright laws. We are acting as the cutting agent only.
- Normally a drawing fee is charged to convert the file to the correct format (£10) and a non refundable deposit requested before cutting commences.
- Failure to purchase your item once custom cut will result in forfeit of the item and it will then be sold by Just Simply Blanks to recover costs.
- Your purchased custom cut will not be stocked on my site unless permission is given therefore the item will remain your property
- Any questions please email before purchasing.
By ordering and agreeing to my terms and condtions you agree to my using your personal data for the order only - I do not supply, sell or use your data for any other use. All transactions regarding money are completed via paypal only please.
Customers pay using Paypal, Paypal have assured all business users they too are GDPR compliant and storage of customer data is kept to a minimum and not shared with any other third party.
•Identify and document the lawful basis for any processing of personal data. The lawful bases are:
•Direct consent from the individual;
•The necessity to perform a contract;
•The legitimate interests of the organisation.
By contacting JSB you are giving direct consent that JSB can store your personal data until the order is complete.
All items on this site are subject to copyright and are the property of Melanie Jayne Pearson trading as Just Simply Blanks/Jewellery By Melanie Jayne
What are cookies? Cookies are small files saved to the user's computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user's interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors or use the cookie control system if available upon their first visit.